Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Trees and Pottsie

This weekend has put me in the holiday spirit and I'm a little embarrassed to say that I already want to put up our Christmas tree and decorations.  We took Miles to the Festival of Trees in downtown LaCrosse.  There were so many beautiful trees and it gave me numerous ideas that I want to try.  Miles especially liked the tree that had a train on a track going around it.  He probably would have stayed there all day.  After we left the Festival of Trees we stopped at Petsmart to get fish food and fell in love with a cat named Pottsie, who is up for adoption through the local humane society.  We met him and two other cats there.  We hope to bring Pottsie and a friend home on Monday.  We'll keep you updated.  Today we hope to take Miles to see his first movie in a theater, Toy Story 3.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment