Monday, January 24, 2011

The Crazy Life I Live

I'm back!!!  It's been forever since I've blogged.  So much has happened in my life since then.  Where should I start???

I've done a couple of photo shoots.  I had so much fun doing them.  I learned a lot doing them and I hope to keep learning.  I already have another photo shoot in March.  I'm going to photograph my cousin and her wonderful family.  Can't wait!

I also started working out and eating healthier.  I've lost 5 pounds so far!  My goal is to be at my ideal weight by July.  I have great motivation.  In July, we're going to Negril, Jamaica to the Beaches resort.  We're taking our 3 year old son.  I've never been to the beach, so it will be the first time for myself and Miles.  I'm so excited to go.  I might even try to wear a 2 piece!! 

I'm also excited for February.  I get my new camera!  I have decided yet what I'm getting, but it will definitely be better than the one I have now.  More professional grade.  I'm going to love experimenting with it.

I promise not to be gone as long anymore.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on losing the 5 pounds. Wearing that swimsuit in July will definitely be a great motivator, and what a great place to celebrate your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete